When you you have forgotten your password you can use the following steps to reset your password:
Step 1. Open the GPAL app and click "Forgot password?" at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2. Fill in your email address and click "request".
Step 3. You will then receive an email containing a link to create a new password.
Step 4. Click the "Reset password" link. You will be directed to the following page:
The text only describes a part of all password rules. The exact password requirements are listed below:
- must consist of at least 8 and at most 40 characters
- must contain a lowercase letter
- must contain an uppercase letter
- must contain a special character (e.g. "@", "!", "$")
- must not be present in a list of most commonly used passwords
- must have enough variation w.r.t. the use of different characters
- must not contain a user's first or last name and also not the word "GPAL"
- must not contain a user's email prefix (everything before "@" in email address)
Step 5. Enter a new password that meets the requirements mentioned on this page. When you click submit the following message will be displayed:
If you hit submit and your password does not meet one or more of the requirements on the page, it will be marked with red. In that case, please try again with a different password.
Step 6. Open the GPAL app and log in with your email address and your new password.